Welcome to Every Wish a Star:)

Monday, September 20, 2010

miscellany monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

{une}i am going to do this in french.. no, no. It doesn't mean everything will be in French. Just the numbers, thanks to Google translator.

{deux}contact me! yes, you can contact me if you want to. If you want to practice your guest post skills, etc...Just head over to contact page or if you don't want to(and would like to e-mail me), just look at the image below that I created...using scrapbook kit..Ollie and Friends kit by AdoriGraphics(actually, freebie one). But I forgot the name of other one..*sigh*
Contact me

{trois}discover...er,new language. Here's something: I would love to learn new language..I'm thinking, maybe French is a good idea? I can just get an iPhone/iPod Touch app and well, expect app to teach me something:D

{quatre}my almost-writing-blog is well, complete! Plain background, three column, header complete=ready!!! Although it doesn't mean that it's 100% complete-posts are not ready. But if you would like to visit, go to http://www.lettersfrommymailbox.blogspot.com/.

{cinq}i will wait until...miscellany Monday is posted...*eyes shining*...i just have to be first(means more people, actually)!

 {six}thank you...for reading, following, and commenting! I will *try* to follow every single followers I have(and to keep out that cluttered *blogs I'm following* area in my profile, I won't show them). And also, thank you for voting for me in Lovely Photo Wednesday. I can't believe I am second and I didn't vote for myself..

So head over to lowercase letters to participate in miscellany Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome on 2nd! Thanks for sharing your randomness. will head over to your other blog now.

    ~blessings
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alice! What a sweet blog you have...and I love your blog's design! I came over from Miscellany Monday and I'm glad to be following!

    Page - www.mycrazyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to find your blog through Miscellany Monday..love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog...love the design....so glad that I stopped by

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking a time to comment! Your comments will make this blog better! (*: