It's true.
When I think of Christmas, I imagine joyful, happy, perfect day. It looks like a bright star. Hmm, I must be weird for this.
It's true.
I can't wait for November to come. Why? No, it's not for Thanksgiving and "yay, it's one month closer to Christmas!". Nope. In November..(early November~mid-November), I will have a time to post daily..or about 3 posts a week. Who knows? But I'm not happy for lots of time to post(I know I still *post*, but I don't post daily)..I'm just glad that November will be coming soon.
It's true.
I changed my blog design. So you might know the difference of blog templates/blog background, post dividers, editing html codes, blog header. Blog templates are REALLY easy to use. So do you like mine??
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like it. (-: And I'm eager for November too...though for a different reason. I'll be another year older then!
ReplyDelete