Welcome to Every Wish a Star:)

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lovely Photo - Wordless or Not-So-Wordless Wednesday at Aspire
it's time for lovely photo wednesday!
first photo:i took this photo. it's kind of blurry because i used cell phone camera. i do have canon camera but the batteries need to be changed.
second photo:my parents took this photo..and you can see the "quality differences".


i'm not sure if i can have two photos in one wordless wednesday, but enjoy!

12 comments:

  1. Wow, the photo your parents took is stunning! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the photos your parents took! Very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for comments! I agree that second photo is nice..actually, it's only photo without faces and it was also one of nicest..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - I love the landscape! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful!!

    I'm following now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from Aspire to follow you. Beauitful pics!

    http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2010/09/what-do-you-see-through-eyes-of-your.html

    Love,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes you can! And sometimes two photos are better than one. Great shots. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Just amazing! Thanks for sharing!
    ~blessings
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  9. I l-o-v-e the second one!!! It looks amazing, kind of like a fairytale waiting to happen.:)

    I love your blog, too! Following you now.:D

    Caroline
    caroline-awriterslifeforme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alice,
    I think this is my first time to your blog. I found your site from Lovely Photo Wed. Where was that gorgeous photo taken? I like your still life too! Was that yesterdays snack?

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think these photos are gorgeous...even with your phone.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am new to your blog and following you! Lovely photos. Your photo and the photo your parents took are stunning! Thanks for sharing them with us!

    I would love if you stopped by my blog and followed me!

    Blessings,
    Maggie
    www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking a time to comment! Your comments will make this blog better! (*: