Welcome to Every Wish a Star:)

Monday, August 30, 2010

miscellany monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

So I'm going to start this early..

{1}Books
are awesome. I am reading so many books...and I enjoy them.
And well.. I sometimes like books that have no pictures better than books that have one. And I love long books too. Especially because they last long and I feel uh, proud/happy when I finish them.

{2}Photography is something I really enjoy. I think you've seen ones that professional photographers took....and they're simply amazing! And lots of photography blogs' photos look as if it was taken by professional photographer-
I totally want to be like them!

{3}Am I good at singing? Or good at art? Maybe sports?
answer: nope! I'm really slow, I can't paint, and I can't sing.. but I'm still
happy that my dream job isn't related with any of these...although it may require some
walking..

{4}Favorite...color!
Of course I have favorite color..and it's..light green and sky blue and snow white. Yes, I love nature.

{5}Classic something
are my favorites-art, music, and books! Or am I weird for liking them?!

Did you like my {short} miscellany monday?

6 comments:

  1. Loved reading your miscellany thoughts! I really enjoy photography too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right to the point I say! I love reading books too. I need a good book right now. Gotta do some book shopping.

    Thanks for sharing your randomness. You have a fabulous week!!
    ~blessings
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on the photography. How do these non-professionals get sooo good at their photography? Wish I could be like them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved reading your post.

    Just have a few minutes to blog hop...so glad that I stopped here....Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved reading your blog...Have a great holiday weekend.
    I have a GREAT HOLIDAY ORNAMENT GIVEAWAY on my blog...drawing on Mon.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking a time to comment! Your comments will make this blog better! (*: