Welcome to Every Wish a Star:)

Monday, September 6, 2010

miscellany monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

This is monday...and time for one of my favorite things to do, miscellany monday! Head over to lowercase letters to join!

{one}blog parties and giveaway
there had been lots of blog parties and giveaway...although i'm not entering, prizes are awesome. and i think you might know this already but most of their prizes are..blog makeovers!

{two}blog hopping??
i admit..i totally love blog hopping. blogs are like books but wayyy shorter! i also love reading posts from last month, etc. it's just fun. and i'm thinking of creating(not a great word choice, i know) a tuesday blog hop. why tuesday? well, because there are no tuesday whatever..and no one needs to worry about 2 posts a day. so if you want me to do tuesday blog hop(tomorrow...otherwise no tuesday blog hop until next week), go here! and please comment.

 {three}summer 2010...gone
sad but true, 2010's summer is g.o.n.e. how can summer go this fast?! although it is still hot outside, it is september which means fall/autumn! and i'm sure, and i mean sure, that 2011's summer wouldn't come fast. 2 things i don't like about summer is bugs and wheather being hot, otherwise i love summer. summer, i will miss you!

{four}musical love
i love music...and i mean any kind of clean, good music. my favorite song have to be..canon d major and nocturne...willhem tell overture..the list is {almost} endless. yes, i love them all!

{five}gotta go
i know, i'm really crazy for saying this, but i'm going to go because i don't want to be left out..i want to be with early miscellany monday-ers.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I adore reading blogs...too much sometimes, as it takes up too much of my time! Ha. :)

    I can't believe summer's over either! I want it back...sniff sniff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blog hopping too! It's fun reading others stories, etc. You take care and thanks for sharing your randomness! You have a fabulous week!!!

    ~blessings

    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is really cute! I love fall....my fav season, the fall smells, candles, art fairs....I do agree that Summer has went by way to fast!! What a great idea for a Tuesday hop....like you said not many tuesday's designated for other blog carnivals so go for it

    xoxo
    SUmmer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love blog hopping! So much fun to see a little bit of everyone's personalities shine through :) And it is true...summer is gone :(

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking a time to comment! Your comments will make this blog better! (*: