Welcome to Every Wish a Star:)

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Prince Caspian(mostly about Aslan):D

 I got 4 nice comments on my last post about my design! Thankyou for commenting:D But of course, credit goes to Ara for doing an awesome work.

 So if you read Prince Caspian, you might remember this page:

 Somehow I LOVE that page! But I love Aslan, too. So maybe that's why:D
Aslan pounced. Have you ever seen a very young kitten being carried in the mother cat's mouth? It was like that. The Dwarf, hunched up in a little, miserable ball, hung from Aslan's mouth. The Lion gave him one shake and all his armor rattled like a tinker's pack and then-hey-presto-the Dwarf flew up in the air. He was as safe as if he had been in bed, though he did not feel so. As he came down the huge velvety paws caught him as gently as a mother's arms and set him (right away up, too) on the ground.
 "Son of Earth, shall we be friends?" asked Aslan.
 "Ye-he-he-hes," panted the Dwarf, for it had not yet got its breath back.
 I love Aslan. He's best lion ever.

 P.S. I want to finish Voyage of Dawn Treader, Silver Chair and Last Battle this year. I didn't finish 1st and 3rd book, though:D
~have a nice day~

1 comment:

Thankyou for taking a time to comment! Your comments will make this blog better! (*: