Welcome to Every Wish a Star:)

Monday, October 25, 2010

miscellany monday

 Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

{one}I noticed.. I didn't have any photos...on my last miscellany Monday{wait, did I?}. So. Soooo. I'm going to present you with wonderful photographs from around Google. Or something. I don't want this blog to turn into no photo blog.

{two}Stock photos are amazing. Photos on iStockPhoto are amazing!! And unbelievable. Go here=>http://www.istockphoto.com/photo.

{three}It's cold. Here. It was sort of windy today. And cold. I'm thinking, winter's coming too fast. But, I am always happy to see the snow. I'm hoping that we'll get our first snow around Thanksgiving. Okay, maybe not:D

{four}Does anyone know a name of this song? Just search Under the Sea 3D movie trailer on YouTube. I love the background music for movie trailer. If it isn't on iTunes and/or if no one knows the name of this song...Then I will do nothing...I was going to type "song...I will buy the movie" but it is expensive! I'm going to save my last dollar or two for that song. It's so pretty.

{five}Not a tree-hugger. But I know one global warming thing. If ice melts..{North Pole}, polar bears swim. I heard polar bears die because they get tired of swimming, and so they go down..err, the water. I didn't know about this until year or two before. And polar bear is my favorite animal...waittttttt...dolphine is my favorite animal too.
Hmm, I think this was random-est thought that I've ever had.

{six}If I had one million dollars...and had to *spend* it all in one day...I would: save it all in the bank. Okay, that's only the case if I actually had it in my hand.

Do you want to join? If so, head over to Lowercase Letters! I would love to see your miscellany musings!

3 comments:

  1. OH! I know. It's cold over here too. They say its going to snow on Thursday. YUK! Thanks for your randomness today. Have a blessed week!
    ~Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dolphins too:-) they are so sweet. I'm visiting from Carrisa's blog, Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5. Note that last winter was one of the worst in the past 30 years, extra ice/snow/cold. At least, it was in NE.
    Secondly, the ice up there isn't decreasing, it's increasing. This global warming thing is a total hoax.
    Everything else...I agree on. (-:

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking a time to comment! Your comments will make this blog better! (*: